Complaint Review: snider transmission

• Updated: Sun, May 11, 2014

• Reported By: jesser1977 — santa fe Texas
snider transmission
2905 palmer highway texas city, Texas USA

snider transmission taken advantage of texas city Texas

I took my 99 jeep wrangler to snider transmission in Texas city and was told I needed a 1600 dollar repair. I informed the manager that I couldn't afford 1600 all at once as I had just bought a house for my family, and he was no real help. After hearing that I thought I would have to sell my car for scrap he offered to buy it for 500 dollars. Later others I know said the same company had let them pay on repairs in installments, but why didn't he make the same offer to me? I had 1000 to put down on the repair but he never even brought it up as an option. I feel as though this company takes advantage if people that are in bad situations to get what they want. He even knew I have an infant daughter that I was trying to provide for. I will NEVER do business with this company again, nor will I EVER recommend them to ANYONE. They all seem like pretty cruddy folks. Take your car and money elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 01:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/snider-transmission/texas-city-Texas-77590/snider-transmission-taken-advantage-of-texas-city-Texas-1145708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on snider transmission