fraction

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: Will S. — Colton California
So Cal Forklift
1710 Palmyrita Ave Unit #2 Riverside, California USA

So Cal Forklift Forklift Certification Scam Deception Not Employers Riverside California

So Cal Forklift is a blatant scam operation. They prey on desperate job seekers by promising job placement, they also have advertisements claiming that they are hiring but that is only the bait. I went there after talkking to some guy name Victor, who works there, told me that they are hiring and that I qualified for the position. When I got there, Victor told me that to get the job, I had to purchase a forklift certification to get the job. I gave him the money for the certification. All they did was put me on the forklift for 5 minutes, then took me off it, then gave the certificate and rush me out. I complained to Victor that I didn't feel trained. Victor told me that it was ok and I would still be hired. I called the list of job leads, but some of them didn't check out, the positions were not forklift positions, and some of the companies neither heard of So Cal Forklift and some told me they don't use So Cal Forklift. I went back and told Victor about this. Victor's attitude was like "whatever" and to me to leave. So Cal advertises on Craigslist, I informed Craiglist about them, but nothing. If you see them on Craigslist, Remember, Their Phone Number is (951) 686-0116 and the Address is 1710 Palmyrita Ave Riverside, Ca 92507 Unit #2. That how you'll know that it is them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/So-Cal-Forklift/Riverside-California-92507/So-Cal-Forklift-Forklift-Certification-Scam-Deception-Not-Employers-Riverside-California-1110572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on So Cal Forklift