Complaint Review: sobernation.com

• Updated: Sat, May 31, 2014

• Reported By: kent — Alabama
sobernation.com
Internet USA

sobernation.com tim Stoddard corey avery They took a 20,000 investment from me and for 3 years have refused to pay me back even though they are making money delray beach Internet

I need your help !! A few years ago I made the mistake of investing in a company by the name of sobernation.com . After the owners Corey Avery and Tim Stoddard got my investment money . They misused the funds on things like fancy dinners,rent , and yes you got drugs and alcohol Ironic? yes I know ! At this point I asked to be bought out they signed an agreement payed half but then never followed thru with the other half so now 2 years later I am asking you to help me 1.) by boycotting sobernation.com and 2. my emailing or messaging Tim and corey and telling to pay their debt.
Don't do business with a company that wont pay back the people who helped start it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2014 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sobernationcom/internet/sobernationcom-tim-Stoddard-corey-avery-They-took-a-20000-investment-from-me-and-for-3-1151065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sobernation.com