Complaint Review: socal watersmart rebate program

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: reseda man — RESEDA California United States of America
socal watersmart rebate program
3800 watt ave. suit105 sacramento, California United States of America

socal watersmart rebate program watersmart rebate program has lied to me sacramento, California

I had filed out all forms and submitted online and then also mailed inthe information for a rebate in april it is now august 30,2012. I have called socal watersmart and ask when I will get my rebate of $100.00. my first call was in july and they said I would get my rebate at the end of the month. I did not receive it so I called again  on july 30, 2012 and they said I would get it in 2 weeks if not call again.so I called again on august 15, and they said I would get it soon I said how soon, a week or 2 they said, so I called again on august 24, 2012 and they said they are not sure when i would get it. still have not got my rebate. they said they are mailing out rebates. I bought the toilet from lowes in northridge, ca in april all within the time limit of socal watersmart requirements, they said i would get my rebate. so when will i get it who knows they sure don't. lowes had advertised the rebate so i bought the toilet the toilet works better than the one i had. but i could use that money to buy some food. april to september seems along time to get a $100.00 rebate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/socal-watersmart-rebate-program/sacramento-California-95821/socal-watersmart-rebate-program-watersmart-rebate-program-has-lied-to-me-sacramento-Cali-934664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on socal watersmart rebate program