retired

• Submitted: Wed, July 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Taring — Shah Alam Alabama
SOCCERDEMEXICO
Paseos de churubusco 09030, Mexico, D.F. Paseos de churubusco, Select State/Province Mexico

SOCCERDEMEXICO ITEM PURCHASE FROM WEB WAS NOT AS PICTURED AND FAKE Paseos de churubusco MEXICO

I have bought a Jersey Monterrey Home Nike 12/13 jersey from the http://www.soccerdemexico.com/ website on 29/6/2013 and my order no is #2264. On 16/7/2013 I received the jersey but unfortunately the name on the back of the jersey was missing. Also, when I checked further, found out that the jersey was a total fake & not an official replica Nike jersey as usual (I have collections of Nike-worn clubs official replica jerseys) as I compared to my other collections. Also, The jersey was not come with official tag & no plastic wrap on it. Instead, they just put it into an envelope only which I found it really frustrating. After checking, I took some photos and send a complaints to their customer service email which were customersvc@esportsoccer.com & hecgarcia@soccerdemexico.com . They did not even bother to reply to my queries on the jersey. I did sent few reminders and still no reply as well. Until I decided to find review on the website, only to came across with this ripoffreport.com which I personally think better for me to file my report with. To this date, I still did not receive their reply and I paid $107.78 for the jersey+postage to my address in Malaysia. I felt cheated and really want the seller to refund me back my money. So, hopefully you can help me on this. How do I can report to their local council etc. Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOCCERDEMEXICO/Paseos-de-churubusco-Select-StateProvince-09030/SOCCERDEMEXICO-ITEM-PURCHASE-FROM-WEB-WAS-NOT-AS-PICTURED-AND-FAKE-Paseos-de-churubusco-M-1069649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOCCERDEMEXICO