Complaint Review: soccershoese.org

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: jjamieson — Saco Maine United States of America
soccershoese.org

soccershoese.org/ Cheap Soccer Shoes; Scam company, fake, rip-off, stay away! Unauthentic, criminals, fraud Internet

I ordered soccer cleats for my daughter on this website.  The cleats arrived and they were fake Nike cleats shipped in the shoe box which was all torn up.  I was very disappointed with the false advertising of this product.  I tried calling the number on the website several times, at different times of the day and never even reached a recording.  I emailed several times about wanting to return the item, I was emailed back several times excuses why I could not return-  when on the website it says specifically to contact for return info if necessary.  It is obvious this is a fradulent company selling knock-off (and bad ones at that) soccer cleats.  I should never have ordered from them, but my daughter really wanted a certain pair they were advertising so I went against my better judgement.  I am out $80, and if nothing else I want to make sure nobody else gets ripped off by the company. Warning-  do not buy from this company!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/soccershoeseorg/internet/soccershoeseorg-Cheap-Soccer-Shoes-Scam-company-fake-rip-off-stay-away-Unauthentic-989193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on soccershoese.org