Complaint Review: Social Looks

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Leah — Lakeland Florida
Social Looks
5804 Breckenridge Pkwy, ste A Tampa, Florida USA

Social Looks Breach of contract. Little to no service. Little to no communication. They change the rules, lie and make excuses for no service. Tampa Florida

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Totally Different Company

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: good name?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: As a former employee I reccomend running as fast as you can from social looks

*Author of original report: Agreement reached!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank you.

*Author of original report: Mistaken company identified

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank you.

SocialLooks makes customers sign an ambiguous contract, takes an exorbitant amount of money up front, then ignores its customers. They plant a few ridulous posts on Facebook so that they can claim they have done work, but they do not live up to their written promises even remotely. Some of their work is actually detrimental to their customers.

They promise monthly or weekly reports, which never happens. They promise to allow pre-approval of any and all work, (what little there is) but it never happens. They do not return phone calls until threatened. They come up with additional fees when asked for what should already be covered under the intial contract fee, they make countless excuses as to why work has not been done, and, in the end, they refuse to refund one penny to dis-satisfied customers.

Although their written promise was to "free us up" from social media work so that we could conduct our day-to-day business, they have caused us to waste dozens and dozens of hours trying to get them to perform.

Completely horrific experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Social-Looks/Tampa-Florida-33610/Social-Looks-Breach-of-contract-Little-to-no-service-Little-to-no-communication-They-c-1068834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Social Looks

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Totally Different Company

AUTHOR: Sociallooks - ()

Hello,

I totally understand your frustration.  I just want to let you know that sociallooks is owned by completely different people now. I am very sorry for your experiences with the last owners. Please give us a call if you want to find out just how different we are.  We'd love to chat with you.

877-707-6242 ext 1

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

good name?

AUTHOR: catycatcat4 - ()

Good name? What good name? You are just a bunch of scam artist that need to be deported,

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

As a former employee I reccomend running as fast as you can from social looks

AUTHOR: catycatcat4 - ()

These guys are a huge rip off I quit at right around the same time you signed a contract with them so I never worked on your account.  I will say the companies that where assigned too me got their work done when it came too post. As for companies not assigned too me  other employees didn't do crap and management didn't care, they tried to go from paying me $10 an hour ($400 weekly) too $15 per client ($30:bucks a week) for the same amount of hours monthly. They also used my Facebook that i owned and created for myself at home too threaten people who talked bad about them.  At this point I quit I changed my Facebook password and removed myself as admin on the pages I could. The morning I quit I had been called 5ntimes before I would have even woken up for the day.  I called them back and these idiots threatened to sue me for not letting them use my Facebook lol! I posted on my Facebook that I quit and why and these idiots thought they could threaten to sue me for libel. Too top it off the owners son Shaun left a creepy voicemail on my phone and called me a "stupid c#$t" over the phone when I told them they didn't scare me and I knew better than too think they could follow though on their threats. I still have the text they sent me and the creepy voicemail saved.

Agreement reached!

AUTHOR: Queen Mum - ()

As of July 26, 2013; SparkleSkirts and Social Looks have, in good faith, reached an amicable settlement!

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thank you.

AUTHOR: - ()

Please speak with your attorney further. This matter has been resolved.

Mistaken company identified

AUTHOR: Leah - ()

You responded to the wrong company. We are not the jewelry company. We are the Skirt Company. We were going to accept Social Looks' offer through the State Attorneys office but at the last minute they wanted more money to be deducted from the final proceeds we orginally agreed on.

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thank you.

AUTHOR: SocialLooks - ()

Thank you for your comments. We have tried many times to please this client, they have been refunded all money even though work was completed, and yet they continue to attack our good name. We are always happy to deal with reasonable customers. in this case we reserve the right to involve our legal council. If the threats and false acusations do not discontine we will be forced to take the matter further. Thank you.