Complaint Review: Social Media Profits from your home

• Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Angry Mom — Captain Cook Hawaii United States of America
Social Media Profits from your home
1071 W. Innovation Drive Kearney, Missouri United States of America

Social Media Profits from your home VIP Social Media Learning Center We ordered only their book, with money back guaranty, no obligations and were billed for more than their advertised price and a second charge before we even received the book! Kearney, Missouri

I ordered books only from a TV infomercial source.  Social Media Profits From Your Home claimed their book would show you how to do it. When I called the number to order I declined every other "deal" they offered.

Lo and behold when I finally got the books, I wsa told I needed to dial 866-491-0007 and cancel the classes I never ordered or they would bill me $ 49.95 for internet lessons. I had a call from them prior to receiving the books to attend a "webinar". I declined to attend.  Before I received the books I noticed that my credit card had been billed for $ 49.95. I was baffled at what this was for. I found out only when I received the books a few days ago and had a certificate congradulating me for being a "VIP".  This program is a scam and everyone should be warned about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Social-Media-Profits-from-your-home/Kearney-Missouri-64060/Social-Media-Profits-from-your-home-VIP-Social-Media-Learning-Center-We-ordered-only-their-976796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Social Media Profits from your home