Complaint Review: social security administration payment center

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: howard walsh — elkton Maryland United States of America
social security administration payment center
baltimore, Maryland United States of America

social security administration payment center appeal counsel discriminate against me and abuse me and denied me my back pay cause I am black. baltimore, Maryland

In 2010 I won my final hearing before the ALJ for disability. Since then the social security administration payment center has refused to pay me my back pay because I am black. They uses their rules and policy to make excuses for why they wont release my back pay to me. But the truth is that they are hoping that I die before they release it. Just the way they let my mother pearline walsh suffer and die and lost her houses when she got sick with her heart problem. This type of discrimination and abuse are cover up because they use these rules and policy to justify their reasons for being racist and bias and for discriminating against me. The AIG OFFICE dont help you if you file a complaint with them because I filed several complaint with the AIG and he and his office did nothing he is probably there celebrating with them for getting this n*****.  That is how corrupt and evil this system has gotten.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/social-security-administration-payment-center/baltimore-Maryland-/social-security-administration-payment-center-appeal-counsel-discriminate-against-me-and-a-941114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on social security administration payment center