planetary

Complaint Review: social security dissability

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Francis — tangent Oregon U.S.A.
social security dissability
albany, Oregon United States of America

social security dissability have been ripping me off albany, Oregon

I was just informed by my wife that the Federal Government has been ripping me off for over a year on my dissability, It's hard enough that they only pay what they pay but to take more than i owe, is just criminal. I make 784.00 a month, then they take medicare from my check at 99.90 amonth, then i have a court order for back child support of 50.00 a month, which leaves a bal of 635.00 a month, but the trick here is they only deposit 622.00 a month. so then weres the rest of my money. 13.00 a month for the last year and a half,

well i made two calls to SSD and the first call I made on Dec 6 2012 the woman gave me no info about where my money was, and hung up on me. I called back two minutes later and spoke to another woman, who said she would check on the matter. So as I was waiting she hung up as well. If this is what I put that that a&&#@)^ in office for is not going to happen. Our government is a rippoff and there is no way i will ever vote democrat again. They have done nothing for this country but put us in more debt. And as for the republican party they can go suk my mule......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/social-security-dissability/albany-Oregon-97321/social-security-dissability-have-been-ripping-me-off-albany-Oregon-978587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on social security dissability