Complaint Review: society 6

• Updated: Sun, February 17, 2013

• Reported By: temika — sydney Australia
society 6

society 6 I purchased a $100 gift voucher and received NOTHING. Internet

Society have pretty much stolen from me. I made a purchase for a $100 gift voucher, they give you the option for it to be sent to the person you have purchased it for via email, I thought this option was great! after placing the order I received no confirmation email about my purchase, l thought that was strange after 24 hours so I checked my Internet banking and the transaction had been made. I sent them an email a few days later notifying them that the money had been taken out of my account but the gift voucher had not been received... no reply.

I then sent another email early February stating I had not received a reply and that I was $100 lighter in my bank account and how this was very embarrassing for me as the purchase was a birthday present and I would like to hear back from somebody asap.. no reply. I sent another email last week stating that this was very poor customer service and that I wanted to make a formal complaint. Again no reply. All up I have sent 3 emails with no reply, there is no phone number to call. I just do not understand how they think this kind of professionalism and customer service is going to work for their business. I sure wont be making another purchase from them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2013 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/society-6/internet/society-6-I-purchased-a-100-gift-voucher-and-received-NOTHING-Internet-1015796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on society 6