Complaint Review: society hill police/ south Carolina

pob 29 society hill, South Carolina USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

society hill police/ south Carolina officer Hill speed trap society hill South Carolina

While passing through this very small patch of road, I encountered a county vehicle swerving and driving eratic, waving hands out both passenger and driver window. I followed for some time, then when I felt it was clear as they swerved off the road, I passed, on a yellow line but I felt they were a danger to the road. speed limit was posted 45. another 1/4 mile out comes the same charger described in other reports, racing inordinately to catch me.

Insulting and arrogant, gave me a ticket, and said the truck was a county employee and he knew him, and they would not do that! Then gave me a ticket for speeding and said it was 35, but that was not what was posted where I had been driving, it was clearly posted 45 and then went to 35 where he pulled me over. He was unbelievably rude, said he would take me to jail if I questioned him.

They know exactly what they are doin to folks who can not come back to be in person for their defense. This is such a racket!!!! My ticket had handwritten fines on the bottom, probably made up each amount as they write them, $185. and 237. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melinda

Loudoun County VA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/society-hill-police-south-Carolina/society-hill-South-Carolina-29593/society-hill-police-south-Carolina-officer-Hill-speed-trap-society-hill-South-Carolina-1068067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on society hill police/ south Carolina