Complaint Review: soe commerce

• Submitted: Fri, September 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 31, 2012

• Reported By: Lynetta — Garnett Kansas United States of America
soe commerce

soe commerce charging my acct with out my permission, Internet

*General Comment: SOE Commerce

For the past 3 months i have been getting charged 5.99 on my visa money card with out my approval. Every time i try to call to cancel it i can never get through to talk to a real person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/soe-commerce/internet/soe-commerce-charging-my-acct-with-out-my-permission-Internet-777690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on soe commerce

#1 General Comment

SOE Commerce

AUTHOR: Lori - (United States of America)

I also am being charged monthy in the amount of $5.99. When I call the number to cancel this deduction i can't get through to a live person. I tried going on the website but it asks for a ID name and password. I don't have it! Does anyone have any advice on how to get this cancelled?