Complaint Review: Soft Linens

• Reported By: Cowgirlred828 — Charlotte North Carolina
Soft Linens
1000 Main Ave. Clifton, New Jersey USA

Softlinens Super disappointed Clifton New Jersey

I purchased a set of 600 ct. Eypytian cotton sheets from this company in March 2013.

After 3 washings they are getting pillage on them. I hate them and won't even use them on my bed.

I have had another pair of Eyptian cotton sheets for 10-12 years and they have zero pillage on them.

I sent Softlinens an email letting them know how disappointed I was, but no response.

I am returning them, even tho they offer no refunds. I paid over $100 for this crappy product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Soft-Linens/Clifton-New-Jersey-07011/Softlinens-Super-disappointed-Clifton-New-Jersey-1059967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Soft Linens