flew

• Updated: Tue, November 26, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — WASHINGTON Dist of Columbia
softclothcleaning
PO BOX 651 Handover M.D 21076 Handover, Maryland USA

softclothcleaning Jay Johnson I'vework for Mr. Johnson for 3 weeks he has not paid me for Service render Handover Maryland

I've work for Mr. Johnson for 3 weeks he has not paid me for my service he he had his office staff to send me emails about final settlement I've reply back still no pay Mr.Johnson will not answer the phone and when he do answer he want to get loud and tell me reason why he can't pay me I've fill a claim against him and his company i have the work orders to say i went to these job i perform the job and u did my job well I've been ask to come back.

I also have copy of the childish emails he had his staff to send me. Also while on the job I notice the supervisor laying in the beds of the clients using the bathrooms I've work as a maid for some years and we was always told not to do those things I told the supervisor that and she told me well this company is different.  I just want Mr. Johnson to pay me for the work he hire me to do

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2013 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/softclothcleaning/Handover-Maryland-20746/softclothcleaning-Jay-Johnson-Ivework-for-Mr-Johnson-for-3-weeks-he-has-not-paid-me-for-1102256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on softclothcleaning