Complaint Review: softrock

• Updated: Wed, February 05, 2014

• Reported By: Bill Green — Orlando Florida
softrock
1701 Park Center Drive ORLANDO, Florida USA

softrock, softrock.org, gigats.com Don't waste your time or sell your soul ORLANDO Florida

Being the type of person who needs to at least somewhat believe in a product before I sell it, after being hired I decided to try out gigats.com.  What I found is the "job of the day" was a complete joke.  The first two days I got "cashier/greeter" job postings (I have over 20 years of sales experience and didn't ask for that type of job) and on the third day the job of the day had been unposted.   Additionally, you make a big deal about reciting the script, yet you will put us on the phone after no script training at all and before ever being on the clock.   That's very unprofessional and bad for customer relations...like you care.  Then after nearly no training, you want us to work 10 hours a day on the phone for two weeks at minimum wage.

You wasted a lot of my time and put on a big show, but in realty gigats is just another phishing site for schools.  I did allow the schools to call me and they were professional and transparent.  You say you are transparent...that's just funny.  If you truly were, you would make the interview process faster, would spell it out quickly, hire the ones who still want the job, train thoroughly and only then put them on the phone.

I was so excited to find a position at what seemed like a good company.  But if one uses their brain and blows away the smoke screen, what one finds is a phishing site that could really care less about the quality of service and really just uses people for cheap help.  I guess you'll just have to change your company name again soon.  What a shame!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2014 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/softrock/ORLANDO-Florida-32835/softrock-softrockorg-gigatscom-Dont-waste-your-time-or-sell-your-soul-ORLANDO-Florid-1121274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on softrock