Complaint Review: Software-HQ

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Dublin Other
Software-HQ
Q Business Solutions,inc. 160 W.Foothill Pkwy Suite 105-20 Corona CA 92882 Corona, California U.S.A.

Software-HQ Requested Download Protection. Not Received. Three year membership ,of what,charged. I thought I was paying for protection registration only @$12.50. Instead I was charged $47.35 to my visa account.Because they had my Visa no. Corona California

Having difficulty in sorting out Virus protection.
As an interim step tried to download free protection from Software - HQ. Download failed.
They also required me to pay registration fee. As I was going to buy reputable Virus Protection in next few days I would not have agreed to pay for three year membership but was prepared to pay an annual fee of approx.$12.50.
Having got my Visa Credit Card details the charge to that Account $47.35. I definitely did not authorize this as it was almost cost of far better protection finally purchased.
Once bitten etc.

Daisy
Dublin
Europe

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-HQ/Corona-California-CA-92882/Software-HQ-Requested-Download-Protection-Not-Received-Three-year-membership-of-whatc-465926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software-HQ