Complaint Review: Software Plus Tech

• Reported By: Michelle — Denver Colorado
Software Plus Tech
220 Newport Center Dr. #11281 Newport Beach, California USA

Software Plus Tech Did not deliver order after payment Newport Beach California

*Author of original report: Not a rip off. Possibly just bad service

This company advertises as a company that sells computer software and electronics at discounted prices. Prices are competitive but not suspiciously low. I purchased software from this company and a day later received notice of shipment with a USPS tracking number. Oddly, the USPS website only showed notice that the electronic label had been entered and never actually received a package. After five days when I had not received anything and I followed up with company via the contact us link as the phone only goes to voice mail, I received an email saying "sorry for the delay, your order will arrive in 2 days." Three days later, still no package. I followed up again, and got the same message. Three days later, still nothing. At that point I noticed a pattern and requested a refund and again got the same message. This is not a legitimate company and obviously no matter what I say regarding the status of this order it will trigger an automated response saying the order will arrive in 2 days. At this point, I will take the matter up with my CC company. Don't do business with this company as you will not receive anything for your money except an automated email response saying "sorry for the delay your order will arrive in 2 days."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2014 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Software-Plus-Tech/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Software-Plus-Tech-Did-not-deliver-order-after-payment-Newport-Beach-California-1136015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Software Plus Tech

Not a rip off. Possibly just bad service

AUTHOR: mprincebowen - ()

This order was eventually received.  On the same day I requested a refund from the company, according to the USPS tracking, a package was delivered to the post office origin facility and eventually delivered.  This was 11 days after the electronic shipping label was originally generated. I don't know what actually caused the 11 day delay or why I was repeatedly told my order would arrive in 2 days. I don't know if the delay really had anything to do with the USPS or if the timing of the package showing up at the origin facility and requested refund were coinicidental. Given the timing, I don't even know if anything would have been shipped if I had not asked for a refund.  I just know that my order did eventually ship and arrive.  Thus, I was not acutlally ripped off.  At worse I was the victim of really BAD customer service and extremely poor communication.