Complaint Review: SOFTWARE PROS

• Reported By: Jim — nampa Idaho
SOFTWARE PROS
myrtle beach, South Carolina USA

SOFTWARE PROS BAIT AND SWITCH/FALSE ADVERTISING Myrtle Beach South Carolina

Stay away from this company!

I was looking to get a subscritpion to Adobe Photoshop. On their site it stated a two year subscription for $36.97, as sson as I purchased I went to download the program and all it did was lead me to Adobes website. I tried a few different ways to see if I had clicked somewhere wrong. That was not the case. I immediately emailed them and stated I wanted a full refund due to the fact that they did not provide any product as I was led on to believe ,they refunded $26.98 and kept $9.99 and stated it was in their policy and that I should have read the fine print. So becuase they offered a 2 year to subscription to Adobe and only gave me the link for it they feel they should keep $9.99? I went to my bank and filed a claim to get the $9.99 back. I have also filed with the Better Business Bureau and anywhere else I can find. I also found they have two websites.

1st Software Pros site:software-pros.com/

2nd Software Pros site softwarepros.com/

One that has a trustware seal:

sealserver.trustkeeper.net/cert.php?customerId=w6ozAYZ9ZJrapWYsmKmBsqnRpDGC2k&size=105x54&style=invert

I also contacted them and filed a complaint and let them know that if I was them I wouldnt want my logo or services associated with a scam artist. So normally by nature I am very cautious, but this time they got me on this. They were one of the top searches on Google for Adobe Photoshop. I will also send an email to Adobe as well letting them know that this company is scamming consumers right next to them. So if any of you people who work for software pros happen to read this please be aware that ripping off people will come back and bite you in your thieving butts. I just hope to see you guys get your just rewards and know that once you get to whatever hell awaits you....and I hope it is spending an eternity giving refunds to pissed off homicidal consumers with dull knives in person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOFTWARE-PROS/myrtle-beach-South-Carolina-29588/SOFTWARE-PROS-BAIT-AND-SWITCHFALSE-ADVERTISING-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-1131531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOFTWARE PROS