Complaint Review: software-pros.com

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: jovan — Florida
software-pros.com
software-pros.com brooksvilel, Florida USA

software-pros.com I was attempting to buy adobe software i was supposed to be charged 16.99 for the year but rather i was charged 85.01 I have contacted my bank they willl take care of what they can but else can i do to stop them brooksvilel Florida

I was trying to purchase adobe software and thought i was paying 16.99 for a year. My account was charged 85.01 and if you try to call the number  you get a recording that is obviously a scam. I cancled my bank card and the charge is being desputed but their must be some one to call and report this too?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/software-proscom/brooksvilel-Florida/software-proscom-I-was-attempting-to-buy-adobe-software-i-was-supposed-to-be-charged-16-1056644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on software-pros.com