Complaint Review: SOFTWARE PROS.COM

• Reported By: Now I get it — Douglasville Georgia
SOFTWARE PROS.COM
Myrtle Beach,SC 29588 myrtle beach, South Carolina USA

SOFTWARE PROS.COM HIGHJACKED ORDER AND CASH myrtle beach South Carolina

On July 20, 2013, I was buying SpyBot software when Software-Pros.com somehow "highjacked" the order. Somehow, they became the seller of the product and as I was paying, they changed my order price for a 3 yr order from $18.99 to $81.99. I was shocked that they made this change as I was paying for the product.

I sent an IMMEDIATE request for a refund and have been asking for this refund since 7-20-13. Now they say it is 8-20-13 and I am passed the deadline for a refund. I have never received any product from this seller. All I want now is the $81.99.

They represented SpyBot fraudulently and then scammed me on the price. I want the $81.99 they took and that I have been trying to get back from them since 7-20-13.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 05:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SOFTWARE-PROSCOM/myrtle-beach-South-Carolina-29588/SOFTWARE-PROSCOM-HIGHJACKED-ORDER-AND-CASH-myrtle-beach-South-Carolina-1077661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SOFTWARE PROS.COM