Complaint Review: Softwareplustech

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: Rick — Carneys Point New Jersey
Softwareplustech
220 Newport Center Dr. # 11281 Newport Beach, California USA

Softwareplustech Sent me a blank Windows 7 DVD and no COA Newport Beach California

I ordered and paid for a Windows 7 Pro DVD from Softwareplustech advertised on Nextag.com.

Within 2 days I received confirmation that my order was shipped with a confirmation number from the USPS. I took about a week for any updates to be posted on the tracking information.

1 1/2 weeks later I received my order, and my order arrived without a COA. Not only that, I popped the DVD in my laptop and to my surprise the DVD was blank.

After 2 emails to Softwareplustech I finally received a reply apologizing for the inconvenience and that they reshipped a new DVD with the COA via express mail. I still haven't received a confirmation number or the replace ment order but they want me to return the blank DVD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Softwareplustech/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Softwareplustech-Sent-me-a-blank-Windows-7-DVD-and-no-COA-Newport-Beach-California-1108862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Softwareplustech