Complaint Review: softwarepros.com

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Manuel — Miami Florida
softwarepros.com
Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America

softwarepros.com I was told that I would be charged 14.99 for a 3 year subsription for Froswire program. I was charged 70.02 on my credit card. When I called the company they refused to take it off and told me that th Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

I was told that I would be charged 14.99 for a 3
year subsription for program call FrostWire. I was charged 70.02 on my credit card. I wrote this people an e-mail for reebursment but they refused to do it .  My story is purty much alike as the other complainants of this website.  I filed a complaint with BBB and found that they already have 7 complaints not resolved.  I can belive that a company in the US has thatmany complaints filed agains them and nothing hapens.  I need advise un what to do if is posible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/softwareproscom/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-29588/softwareproscom-I-was-told-that-I-would-be-charged-1499-for-a-3-year-subsription-for-Fr-1038281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on softwarepros.com