Complaint Review: softwarepros.com

• Phone: 866-550-4161
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

softwarepros.com scam , Internet

I was searching the website on April 2, 2013 for Adobe Javascript software, which is a free download from the website. I click on download and in up with SoftwarePros... My Debit Card alert was sent to my e-mail address on April 4, 2013, stating that my account has a hold on it. An unauthorize amount of money were taken out of my debit card account in the sum of 44.85, I don't know What or Why this money was taken out for. I went back online to my e-mail site to find that I'm a member in their membership plan, from the e-mail they sent me. So I try to  contact them (softwarepros) by telephone, but only receive a recorded message. Then I contacted my debit card provider to explain to them, what happen and cancel my card. I e-mail softwarepros.com to Terminate or Cancel this so call membership, which I don't recall having and ask for my "Money Back". 44.85 was the amount of money in my account, when they drew it out. I didn't Authorize this money to be taken out. I thought were applying for Adobe account, but in up with SoftwarePros which is a mistake when applying for something on the internet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/softwareproscom/internet/softwareproscom-scam-Internet-1041754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on softwarepros.com