Complaint Review: Softwarepros.com

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: MD81 — Apopka Florida
Softwarepros.com
Myrtle, South Carolina USA

Softwarepros.com After submitting my payment, which I thought it was for one thing. My statement showed that these wo Cyber Fraud/Cyber Robbery/Switch and Bait Myrtle South Carolina

After submitting my payment, which I thought it was for one thing. My statement showed that these worthless b**tards charged me $99.98, so I submitted a letter of cancellation within the 3 days, and it was denied. Now these bastards refuse to refund me my money. I was not able to contact anyone by phone, and I later realize why. They know they are running a scam, so they are too much of a coward to speak over the phone. All I wanted was the Adobe Photoshop, and their site came up when I clicked on it. They robbed me of the little money I had left for my son’s birthday, but they’re too heartless to even care. So my son could not even get a gift from his father because I was cyber robbed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Softwareproscom/Myrtle-South-Carolina-29588/Softwareproscom-After-submitting-my-payment-which-I-thought-it-was-for-one-thing-My-st-1096248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Softwarepros.com