Complaint Review: sohobedding

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Arielle — grande prairie Alberta Canada
sohobedding

sohobedding Johnny choi sent wrong item, told me ifni left good feedback would send proper item for free, i sent good feedback and then went back on his word, Internet

I ordered a crib bedding set for my son, paid for the item and for the shipping, they took forever to send my item, and when they finally sent it I got the wrong item. So I wrote them a complaint and he said if I revised my feed back he would send the right set with a return shipping tag so I could send him back the wrongoing set. So I revised my feedback and then emailed him and yea never replied. I finally got fed up of emailing him and getting nowhere sonic called him. When I finally got ahold of him he told me that I had to pay to return thwarted wrong bedding announce he got that he would send me the proper set but would have to pay for the shipping to get it here... he totally screwed me around.. do not order from this company they just screw with you!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sohobedding/internet/sohobedding-Johnny-choi-sent-wrong-item-told-me-ifni-left-good-feedback-would-send-proper-958509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sohobedding