Complaint Review: sole shopper

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: kathy — la grande Oregon
sole shopper
po bx 1227, redan, GA 30074-1227 Internet United States of America

sole shopper took my $, but didn't send my ordered item Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Response to your complaint

sole shoppers apparently shops for money on the internet. i ordered a pr of shoes nearly  3 months ago (2/21/13). my credit card was billed for $188. i received an email aknowledging the order.  i then received another email stating my order had shipped. i emailed and called multiple times and received no communication at all. the most recent communications from me stated i wanted my money back and would file claims if not received. still have not had money returned or shoes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sole-shopper/internet/sole-shopper-took-my-but-didnt-send-my-ordered-item-Internet-1043994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sole shopper

Response to your complaint

AUTHOR: soleresponse - ()

Hi, I apologize for a delay in our response this review. We hereby acknowledge that we are in receipt of your notice of complaint in which you informed us that you did not receive product(s). We truly regret this unintentional mistake on our part. Please e-mail me directly if this issue has not been resolved. We are only able to discuss your transactions with you directly via e-mail. Again, please accept our apology for this inconvenience. If you wish to discuss more on this issue, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail directly: brad.nelson@soleshoppers.com Sincerely, Brad Nelson Customer Relations SoleShoppers brad.nelson@soleshoppers.com