Complaint Review: Solid Signal

• Reported By: shon — washougal Washington
Solid Signal
25225 regency drive novi, Michigan USA

Solid Signal return process and cutomer service novi Michigan

I purchased an antenna and pre amp Jan 1 from Solid Signal. After receiving it I found the pre amp was not working. After several phone calls and emails I could not get anyone to respond. I then filed a complaint and only then did I get taken care of. So I thought. The response to my complaint said this was a misunderstanding. After being told conflicting details about the return process I paid the shipping myself to end this experiance. Solid Signal received my pre amp Feb 27 and as of Mar 23 I have still not got a refund or response to phone calls. I am currently looking into legal options and highly recomend NOT using this company.

Shon, Washougal WA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solid-Signal/novi-Michigan-48375/Solid-Signal-return-process-and-cutomer-service-novi-Michigan-1132962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solid Signal