Complaint Review: Solomon Nelson

• Reported By: Brittney — Robert park California
Solomon Nelson
Alison Viejo, California USA

Solomon Nelson Rachael Rivera Scam artist Alison Viejo California

I also noticed a listing on Craigslist for an apartment in Aliso Viejo CA for only $875 a month. I replied thinking it was a steal. My response back was just an unusual one. This guy "Solomon" replied saying that he would love to rent his apartment to me but could not do an in person meeting or viewing of the house because he was "living in Washington" he also asked how much I could mail him and theN he would mail me the keys. When I asked why he was in Washington he said his parents had died in a "horrific" car accident and that's whose apartment it is. Then gave me a phone number that was his and said only text because he is too busy to receive calls so when I called it to see what was reathis going on I came to found out it was a rental number not a real one it was an LA area code and it was not someone named SolomanHet his person is a sad excuse of a human using Craigslist and pictures of apartments from the Internet to get people to mail him money and then disappear on them. Also when I typed his phone number in 5 other "listings" for house appeared along with multiple scaarrest isn't reports. Don't be next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Solomon-Nelson/Alison-Viejo-California-92656/Solomon-Nelson-Rachael-Rivera-Scam-artist-Alison-Viejo-California-1087656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Solomon Nelson