Complaint Review: SoLow.com

• Updated: Thu, November 19, 2009

• Reported By: Kimberly S. — San Pedro California USA
SoLow.com
San Francisco, California United States of America

SoLow.com - Solow.coms text messaging scam is costing consumers millions! Verizon allows it! San Francisco, California

Verizon has to be in bed  with a scam company called Solow.com that charges your cell phone for premium text messages you never agreed to get. Solow has charged 9.99 on my bill for the past 8 months that was never authorized in any wayshape or form and Solow cannot prove I authorized such charges.  My cell phone bill is automatically paid online. So I realy never see a bill. Since the amount seemed constant I never checked until 8 months of solows dirty deeds had been done. Upon calling Verizon they simply credited me for one month of Solows charges.

Do a simple internet search and see that Solow and Verizon customers have been bilked out of millions! Realize those are only the folks that complain online . I am sure there are many many more. Perhaps thousands of people!

Verizon does not care in the slightest they only suggest  putting a block on my phone to prevent future fraud. But that does not retrieve my money and yes it is Verizons fault for knowingly allowing charges from a company with a horrid reputation.

A credit card company calls the customer if they see a suspicious charge and believes you when you say you did not make it. Why didn't Verizon? The regular phone company credits you when you say you did not make a call-Not Verizon!!! Calling solow gets you a message machine. They actually called me back and said they would refund their fraudulent charges but I have not seen any money and seeing all the posts online I am sure I won't see any.

Nothing short of 100% refunds to each customer claiming fraud will clear Verizon and solow.com  in my mind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2009 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SoLowcom/San-Francisco-California-/SoLowcom-Solowcoms-text-messaging-scam-is-costing-consumers-millions-Verizon-allows-i-525856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SoLow.com