Complaint Review: Somerford Place

• Reported By: WeWillNeverForget — Roseville California
Somerford Place
110 Sterling Court Roseville, California USA

Somerford Place Lightbulb SCAM Towson, MD California

Our company received an invoice for $596.20 from a company called "Lighting & Maintenance Solututions" for 12 13' Watt lightbulbs that we did not order. I called the number on the invoice and was told that our Food and Beverage Director ordered the lightbulbs. I spoke to our employee and he said that someone called from the company to confirm our address because our previous Maintenance Director had placed an order and they were wanting to deliver it. This company knew our Maintenance Director was no longer with the company and used his name to scam our employee into thinking this was approved.

We never received the order but they said that someone named "Chris" signed for the product. I knew of this "scam" because our past employee said that this compnay did the same thing to him and his previous employer as well and they followed him to our company. When you call their customer service line you get an answering service no matter what time of day it is and they someone will call you back. They also faxed an invoice with a message that read "Pay the invoice and I will close this account!" Total scam and we will not pay this invoice and I will do what ever I need to do in order for this company to stop scamming business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Somerford-Place/Roseville-California-95661/Somerford-Place-Lightbulb-SCAM-Towson-MD-California-1081288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Somerford Place