Complaint Review: Son Shine Motors

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2014

• Reported By: Erin — Crestview Florida
Son Shine Motors
319 Miracle Strip Pkwy Fort Walton Beach, Florida USA

Son Shine Motors Repossession after being told I was paid up. Fort Walton Beach Florida

I have been a customer with Son Shine Motors since September of 2013. I put a $1200 down payment and they were great people there and treated us very nicely. In December I paid my payment in advanced all the way until February. Then in February I paid until April. I then called April 1st 2014 and made sure I did not have a payment for March. The lady I spoke to clearly told me I did not have a payment for March and I was paid up until April 5th 2014 Which is a Saturday. Monday April 7th, the repossessed my truck. I called and asked why and they told me I was 2 months past due. I told them that I called and all and they said there was nothing they could do. I have been a loyal cuatomer and even referred a paying customer to them who bought a vehicle from them. She said I was still technically past due by 1 business day and I was a big girl and should know when my payment is due. I absolutely agree, but when I call to double check like an adult and an employee there specifically tells me I do not have a payment i feel like they are at fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Son-Shine-Motors/Fort-Walton-Beach-Florida-3/Son-Shine-Motors-Repossession-after-being-told-I-was-paid-up-Fort-Walton-Beach-Florida-1137040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Son Shine Motors