Complaint Review: Sona Diamond Jewerly

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: Angela Z — Centereach, NY New York
Sona Diamond Jewerly
1775 Panda Way Ste 341 Wayward, California USA

Sona Diamond Jewerly Cleve oowner Will not refund my money and has the merchandise. Cleve is a thief and a liar. Wayward California

I tried to order a ring online and could not so I called. I asked the owner if the ring was returnable if I did not like it and was told yes. I ordered ring off webpage. Was send and did not like, very poor quality. Tried to resolve by switching stone from simulated to real stone. Again, recieved simulated stone of very low quality. Dent merchandise back. Cleve called and insulted me. I called credit card and tried to have payment stopped.

Have been trying to get my money back. He has the ring and he has my money. I am going to file report with the BBB, attoreny general, and district attorney. This guy is a scam artist who is selling low quality product as good quality for very expensive prices. save your money and by from a reputable dealer. Cleve will take your money and you will never see it again. Also, credit card company cannot force him to give the money back. I find this whole thing outragous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sona-Diamond-Jewerly/Wayward-California-94541/Sona-Diamond-Jewerly-Cleve-oowner-Will-not-refund-my-money-and-has-the-merchandise-Cleve-1128445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sona Diamond Jewerly