Complaint Review: songcast music

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Bo — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
songcast music
2926 State Rd, Suite 111 Cuy Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio United States of America

songcast music The company is saling my music and keeping the money. I have went on and bought songs myself and so has others and still they will relort no sales. Now i cant check my account unless i pay to see my Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

Songcast has been waking my music and keeping the money. I know this for a fact because I know a lot of people who paid to download my CD and still songcast reports no sales. I also have paid to download my CD and still they report no sales. Now I stop paying for the service which songcast says will result in them not distributing my music. Yet they are still selling my music on line and I am not lock out of my account unless I pay to see my sales report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/songcast-music/Cuyahoga-Falls-Ohio-44223/songcast-music-The-company-is-saling-my-music-and-keeping-the-money-I-have-went-on-and-b-1001270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on songcast music