Complaint Review: Sonic

Sonic
Danville Virginia Danville , Virginia USA

Sonic Horrible Service Danville Virginia

*Author of original report: Fast Food Flunky

*General Comment: not a ripoff...

Went here during my lunch break. Only 2 cars in the lot and one group of 3 eating at a picnic table out front. I ordered the original pretzel dog and a strawberry slushy. There were 3 cars in front of me in the drive thru and 3 behind me. I waited almost 15 minutes. The car in front was served their drink and the vehicle a couple back was served theirs while I continued to wait. The manager finally brought mine and when I asked if they were always this slow he said no not normally and I don't know why and then he said but we are kind of busy out front. I told him I would never come back and he seemed totally unconcerned. When I drove around I saw he was lying about being busy out front. Crappy service and crappy management!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonic-/Danville-Virginia-24541/Sonic-Horrible-Service-Danville-Virginia-1082239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonic

Fast Food Flunky

AUTHOR: timelytamera - ()

In response to your very rude rebuttal.....I only have a certain amount of time for lunch. I have been to several Sonic's in the past and never had people getting served their drinks all around me while I had to wait what I consider to be a long time. They were NOT busy around front as the manager stated. He didn't seem to be concerned that he had a line around the place. I am entitled to MY opinion of what GOOD service is. My guess is that you work for this CRAPPY fast food restaurant or one like it!!!

#2 General Comment

not a ripoff...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Not a ripoff if you have to wait for your food you self entitled ass. Its called patience and try and have some. Idiot. You try and work that job and see how easy it isnt. But I forgot, you cant even wait for your food. Why would you have ANY patience OR understanding. Not a ripoff but I certainly hope that one day your stuck with some self entitles jackass who doesnt think your doing your job fast enough to suit them.

You do realize that you could have just pulled into a stall. Im pretty sure since the MANAGER was delivering drinks they were probably short staffed and he was probably asking ppl to pull off to a stall on the right side. This has happened EVERY time the drive thru is backed up at any Sonic I have every gone to.

Let me close with...

CRAPPY CUSTOMER AND CRAPPY ATTITUDE!!!!!