Complaint Review: Sonic Cameras

• Submitted: Mon, July 21, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Sonic Cameras
soniccameras.com Marine Park, New York U.S.A.

Sonic Cameras Bait and switch - would not cancel my order when I objected Marine Park New York

*Consumer Suggestion: File a complaint to AG, BBB, FTC

I tried to order a camera lense from these people. They called me to verify my credit card - which should have been my first tip off. Then they tried to switch me to a lense by a different manufacturer. I both called and emailed them back to cancel the order. When they asked why, I cited unethical behavior. I was then cursed at and hung up on and have yet to receive the cancellation.

Camera buff in atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonic-Cameras/Marine-Park-New-York-11234/Sonic-Cameras-Bait-and-switch-would-not-cancel-my-order-when-I-objected-Marine-Park-New-353809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonic Cameras

#1 Consumer Suggestion

File a complaint to AG, BBB, FTC

AUTHOR: Rhea - (U.S.A.)

File a complaint as soon as possible. Don't let them get away with this.. They are very rude and must go to jail for scamming people.

Call the police officer in your area and tell them that they took your money since they wouldn't cancel your order.