Complaint Review: Sonic Electronix

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Pavel — Kuala Lumpur Other
Sonic Electronix
28340 ave Crocker suite 202 Internet,, California USA

Sonic Electronix service address wrong lies ave Crocker suite 202 Interne California

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Customer Irrational: Refused to Comply With Policy

Sonic Electronix - SERVICE THAT SUCKS

I bought headphones from Sonic Electronix and paid for the shipment to Malaysia, where I live. I got an e-mail from Sonic confirming that my order would be shipped to Malaysia. However without my consent Sonic sent my headphones to a different country.

All my e-mails were replied by people who seemed to know nothing about my problem and I had to explain what happened over and aver again. It seemed like their task was to blame me in their mistakes and make me pay for  it.

I spent a month of everyday e-mailing to make them acknowledge that they changed the delivery address without my consent.
Quote:"We changed the country..."

Nevertheless they offered me nothing but wait until my order will return to their warehouse (about 60 days). This was the generous offer of the CEO Nathaniel Victor in his e-mail to me!!! And I would have to pay for the correct shipment one more time!!! This company is rotten from the lower management to the CEO!!!

After I had realized that the people in this company do not care about their customers and this was their official policy I started to ask questions on their facebook page. I hope they would be afraid to lie to me publicly.

What did Sonic do? They removed all my comments and blocked me from posting and commenting on their facebook page.

I think they deliver a lot of order to many customers for low prices and this is very good.

But if something goes wrong, your e-mails will be deleted, your time and money will be lost. Customer service just makes joke of the customers. They don't even try to solve the problem and just try to make you walk away - and stay alone with the problem.

They even started to BLACKMAIL me - demanding to remove all my comments from all the social networks in order to for me to get a refund. When I refused, they removed my comments themselves and blocked me from their facebook page. Facebook for them is not a social network, but a highly censored tool of propaganda - all negative comment are deleted by "customer support"

Here are some of my posts that were deleted from Sonic"s facebook page.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonic-Electronix/-Internet-California-28340-/Sonic-Electronix-service-address-wrong-lies-ave-Crocker-suite-202-Interne-California-1060918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonic Electronix

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Customer Irrational: Refused to Comply With Policy

AUTHOR: Sonic Electronix Management - ()

Please allow us to address these grandiose concerns. When placing an order and paying via PayPal, the customer is responsible for verifying their address (with PayPal) and referencing the correct “ship to” location with the payment they submit. We’re only permitted to ship to that referenced address; although one of the benefits to using PayPal is that when we’re provided with confirmed addresses, we can ship to such locations without performing any of our standard verification procedures. When placing this order however, the buyer inputted his address with PayPal incorrectly: his payment showed his located to be in Russia, rather than Malaysia as he noted above. We realize this is a frustrating situation; however, we merely shipped to the confirmed address you provided, in which also is the only location we’re approved to ship the order.

When we processed the order, we noticed the address he referenced matched his order submission, but there remained a singular variation between the listed countries. Since we presumed the information on PayPal was correct (as the address was in-fact confirmed), we proceeded to ship your goods the Russian address which was again confirmed with PayPal. In retrospect, a verification with you directly would have been ideal, although we presumed you made a minor mistake during the order submission, not realizing your error could’ve been through PayPal. Unfortunately PayPal was had the wrong information, so we proceeded to work with you in order to rectify this situation.

Our company opened an investigation with the Postal Service in attempts to redirect the package. However, the buyer wasn’t satisfied with our standard procedure and proceeded to demand an immediate replacement. After multiple correspondences back and forth, and escalation to our CEO, we made the decision to refund you in full to resolve the matter at hand. We did request for a removal of the libelous posts against us, but never did we “blackmail” you.

When this customer wasn’t getting the resolution he demanded (against policy), he began to post comments on various social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, and now Ripoff Report. Rather than accept the solutions we had to offer, he continued to harass our customers and make false proclamations defaming our company. Our customer fan-base became quickly bothered by his non-stop posts that we proceeded to remove all existing comment and block future posts.

The customer received the resolution (full refund) he requested, yet still feels compelled to write against our good name. Sonic Electronix has closed this case, and will no longer be accepting future orders from this customer.