Complaint Review: Sonic

• Reported By: jessica — spartanburg South Carolina
Sonic
3121 boiling springs Rd Boiling Springs, South Carolina USA

Sonic Spit or sneezed in Drink Boiling Springs South Carolina

I got a Rt 44 sweet tea from Sonic and as i was drinking it i felt something. i open the lid and noticed Brown slimmy clumps on the inside of my cup. As i looked at it I realized it looked like someone sneezed or coughed a lugey into my drink.

I called The store and was told there was no Manager there. I told the Girl what happen and she said she would leave a note but kinda just laughed it off.I called coraporate and 4 days later have not recieved a call from them.

I have a bad phobia of spit and because of this I am having a hard time eating or drinking anything. I am very sick thinking that someone could do this to a customer. even if it was a mistake why not throw the cup away,wash your hands and fix another drink?

I breastfeed and not only does this affect me it affects my 3 month old daughter. If this person had something it puts mine and my daughters health at risk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonic/Boiling-Springs-South-Carolina-29316/Sonic-Spit-or-sneezed-in-Drink-Boiling-Springs-South-Carolina-1138938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonic