tool

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: IDONTLIKEIT — BERNALILLO New Mexico
Sonics
413 W HIGHWAY 44 BERNALILLO, New Mexico USA

Sonics 413 W HIGHWAY 44BERNALILLO, NM(505) 867-5344 A carhop came outside with my order and asked $2.02. I then gave $10.02 ,while talking I drove off without my money. BERNALILLO New Mexico

I went to Sonic and ordered a large sweet mango Then a carhop came outside with my order and asked for  $2.02. I then gave $10.02 ,while talking I drove off without my money. I got home and immediately called Sonic only to have Eric the general manager tell me he will count the drawer I said I'm on my way. Then called back an hour later to ask where's my money he said the drawer was correct so there's nothing that he can do I asked who is your manager he said my supervisor.I said fine I will just try  filing a police report and report you to rip off dot com and the Better Business Bureau. So here we are.I feel like they can just take money and they feel like there's no consequences this is not the first time I've had a dispute with this particular store in Bernalillo New Mexico.this is the final time I will no longer go to store and I am finding other people have the same dispute as well.Just a sad bunch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonics/BERNALILLO-New-Mexico-87004/Sonics-413-W-HIGHWAY-44BERNALILLO-NM505-867-5344-A-carhop-came-outside-with-my-order-a-1111716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonics