Complaint Review: Sonnier MotorSports

• Updated: Tue, September 10, 2013

• Reported By: Kelli — Denham Springs Louisiana
Sonnier MotorSports
13838 Timberlake Dr Denham Springs, Louisiana USA

Sonnier MotorSports Kevin Sonnier took $200 cash so he could destroy my motorcycle Denham Springs Louisiana

I took my motorcycle to this guy or so called business on July 17, 2013. I rode my bike there and told him what I needed. He required a $200 deposit, to which I paid in cash. I tried communicating with him on several different occassions and it was to no avail. He finally contacted me and said I could pick my bike back up. I go there today 9-10-13 to get my bike. My bike will not start, I had to load it in the back of my truck. The paint job was only 2 weeks old when I dropped it off, and now I have scratches and scuff marks in my new paint!! My lic plate holder is bent beyond fixing. My front tire is flat. I had almost a full tank of gas, now it is bone dry!! This guy ripped me off big time!! $200 cash, now my bike dont run, and I have to fix the paint!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2013 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sonnier-MotorSports/Denham-Springs-Louisiana-70726/Sonnier-MotorSports-Kevin-Sonnier-took-200-cash-so-he-could-destroy-my-motorcycle-Denham-1083490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sonnier MotorSports