Complaint Review: sonny krishana Med journeys

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: pankaj ahluwalia — passaic New Jersey United States of America
sonny krishana Med journeys
120 south mountain ave montclair NJ Internet United States of America

sonny krishana Med journeys Ashok Krishana, Sonny Krishana and Jeffery Phruksaraj Three directors of Med Journeys Inc. My salery and $30,000.00 loan which i gave them 2 years ago. Internet

I was an employee of Med journeys working as a case manager for Sonny Krishana , Ashok krishana and their partner Jeffery Phruksaraj, who are also the three directors of the company. while working for them i loaned a sum of $30,000.00 as they wanted to invest this money into their business.
they promised me to pay back in 2 months.

After various efforts i obtained a judgement from superior court in Trenton New jersey (Docket No.ESX-L-001193-11  AND judgement No. J-33444-11 ) against these three father son and their partner, but these guys have vanished . they have changed there phone no,s and the house on 120 south mountain ave in montclair is vacant as it was a rental property .

I use to be a taxi driver when i met them , they did not only paid my salary but also took away my life time saving and earning away. the money i gave them in a good faith and being from same culture and same country man i.e INDIA. was obtained out of a car accident case settlement . i had 1 broken rib and 2 herniated disks in my right lower back. It took me 14 months to walk properly again .

This $30,000.00 would have been my life time achievement which i could have utilized along with my 3 kids, But these guys have ruined my life. I will be very thankful if any one can provide any information about Sonny Krishana , Ashok Krishana and Jerffery Phuksaraj .
I can be contacted via e-mail @ --- reply2pankaj@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sonny-krishana-Med-journeys/internet/sonny-krishana-Med-journeys-Ashok-Krishana-Sonny-Krishana-and-Jeffery-Phruksaraj-Three-di-860389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sonny krishana Med journeys