Complaint Review: sony- Sony playsation Rippoff

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: saintj — Other
sony- Sony playsation Rippoff
Nationwide USA

sony- Sony playsation Rippoff sony sony playtions sony playsation reviews sony is a rob, sony is liers, playstation 4 is a ripoff Nationwide

Sony by far has been the worst "product and Costmer service' ever. first off i have used sony in the pass and it was good. I purshased the new playsation 4 on the prelauch pre order and waited in line for 7 hrs to be first to get one lauch night. since that time i have spend several thousands of dollars on game and services. In the first 2 weeks my controlls completelly stopped working, second i has serveral subscriptions and game I paided for not work.I called customer service and was lied to and hung up on, I called again and was told to "f* off sh*" by the suppused " manager" and hung up on again, i called again and they permentlly banned my account saying i was over the top with my call fequency,I started a new gamer account after having 12 yrs of gaming wiped and with 4 days my ps4 send me 72 errors and broke.I sent the ps4 into the 'service center" and waited, now i was tolded 48 hrs to have it turned around quick and it wont be a issue, welllll today i called them and they said they never sent a box to sent it back and that i never had a ps4 nor will they be sending me anything i was expecting, they also hung up on me 7 time in the corse of this 3 hr ordeal before telling me this.

if anyone has spend money on a credit card with sony and cant or dont want the service you can bet ALL youe money back. call your bank and tell them sony robbed you and tell them the issue, the will preform a change back on those moneys and go after sony.

i reached out to sony copperate and talk to the VP of custmer service and she told me her reps did everything there trained to do and i didnt like it dont use my ps (that they stole from me).... i laught thinking is was some kind of joke and she again hung up on me.

I will never in my life by sony anything again. they are the worst company i have ever had the misfurten of dealing with, once they had my money idt was all downhill from there.

sorry for the grammer errior im writing this very very very upset

also if your a victum if the same iusses i have stared a investigation with costumer affairs and they would love to hear about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sony-Sony-playsation-Rippoff/nationwide/sony-Sony-playsation-Rippoff-sony-sony-playtions-sony-playsation-reviews-sony-is-a-rob-1138070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sony- Sony playsation Rippoff