Complaint Review: Sony Extended Warranty Department

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: hillbillygirl8 — Crab Orchard Kentucky
Sony Extended Warranty Department
345 international Blvd Brooks , Kentucky USA

Sony Extended Warranty Department Sony Extended Warranty sent back laptop with missing things orgianally purchased Brooks Kentucky

A little over a year ago I purchased a Sony Vaio laptop i added the extended two year warranty . I ended up paying 1000.00 for my laptop custom made. I have had the laptop a little over a year ago and Sony has had to repair it or I have had to send it off to repair more times then I have gotten to use it. The first time I sent it off in a box to the Extended Warranty department when it was returned to me it was missing the extra large battery I had origianally purchased and now had a regular battery in its place. I called them and they said they didn't know what they would be able to do but did end up sending me a battery still not the one i purchased with my laptop origanally.

This last time I sent it off once again I had purchased the laptop origanally with the operating system Windows 7 Professional but when I got it back it had the operating system Windows 7 Home Edition when I called them a woman told me that is why I back up my stuff. I disagree when I send it off to them to be fixed they should send it back to me just like I purchased it. I contacted them again because my laptop doesn't work it keeps shutting itself off they said they would send me out a box and they haven't done so I wouldn't trust them to send it back to them. I also want to mention the two things they replaced on my compurter is the two things that aren't covered in the extended warranty the software and the battery. I am very upset with Sony and the extended warranty

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sony-Extended-Warranty-Department-/Brooks-Kentucky-40109/Sony-Extended-Warranty-Department-Sony-Extended-Warranty-sent-back-laptop-with-missing-1052151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony Extended Warranty Department