Complaint Review: Sony

• Updated: Sat, March 31, 2012

• Reported By: Enjeru83 — USA
Sony
Internet, California United States of America

Sony Playstation Vita Ripping our Wallets to h**l for the same game. Internet, California

Sony PSP Vita has many great features.  But at great costs to our wallet.  I'm not talking about the large price for the system.  I'm talking about all the red tape Sony has that is unnecessary.  I understand they need to protect their investments.  But do it in a way that doesn't hurt the people following the rules.  I have 3 different accounts.  One I had before the hacking and got 2 free games for the psp.  Which I cannot put into my Vita.  First because you can't have multi accounts on the vita, and 2 because they don't have it in the store.  So it would have to be repurchased AGAIN.  Really? Again?  Don't you think once is enough?  Do you really need such a handout from the poor consumers to fill your yacht with Gas?  I also have psn games under another account.  I used it for a family memeber.  So they can play the games I purchased.  Without being under my account when playing on my ps3.  Now again I'm penalized for this.  Sony says that there is nothing they can do.  Of course not, they want more money.  This is a big disregard to the consumers, and I big leap in showing they give little about a family man.  I say for those who haven't gotten the Vita.  Until Sony shows love to those who fill their pockets.  To show little love to them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2012 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sony/Internet-California-/Sony-Playstation-Vita-Ripping-our-Wallets-to-hl-for-the-same-game-Internet-California-861882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony