Complaint Review: Sony

• Submitted: Fri, September 20, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: Bruno — Miami Florida
11302 EastPoin DR Laredo, Texas USA

Sony Sony repair center ,Israle rep.Id C4KN ,Juan rep.ID C3AY ,Raven rep.ID C2HD They lied ,deceive and try to rip me off.I would never buy any product from Sony again Laredo Texas is where Israel and Juan is located. Texas Raven

Greetings Mr. Anderson,

Your BDVE385 was successfully evaluated, unfortunately it was received with physical damage, please find the attached images about the damage, due to the damage, several parts are unrepairable, the Lateral panel, and the power key, are no longer available in warehouse, that’s why we would like to offer you the replacement for the BDVE390 Factory Recertified for $188.82 + Tax, this is the only option from the Repair Center, if you agree, please call us at 866-357-6230 with the Credit Card information to proceed, please accept my apologize for any inconvenience.

BDVE390 Factory Recertified for $188.82

Kind regards!

Israel Vargas V. | Sr. Specialist Technical Support. - CE.
SONY . Laredo Customer Satisfaction Center | Repair Center . ( 866-357-6230 | 7 210-401-3777 .

This was the response I got after speaking with a Rep. the day before who told me that my equipment

was on the Tech. desk being repaired and that it would take ten days to be repair.The only problem that was wrong with my system was that the sound was not coming out of the subwoofer and since it was under warrant after speaking with Tech. support I was told to send it to them to the repair center (Sony).I made sure packed each piece in a separate box with bubble wrap then put them in a big box with more bubble wrap took it to the UPS store and shipped it .I called and spoke to Israle Rep#C4KN who told me they receive everything damage.I then ask him to send me picture ,I could not believe what i saw it was as if they were ran over by a truck then package perfectly by in the box because the company policy is not to acceptcage package with any signs of damage.In other words it impossible for this damage to happen to the player with out the box being damage.After speaking with Israle trying to pled my case at the Sony Tech center ,I spoke to Juan Rep.C3AY who wasn't  any help told me to call customer care.

I did it was one of the worst customer care Rep. ever her name was Raven Rep.#C2HD ,she was base in the Philpains .Everytime I try to explain what's going on she kept cutting me off.Raven refuse to let me talk to a supervisor and said I don't need to speak to anyone else because there is nothing they could do .I then call back to the repair center ask to speak to Israle put on hold for 15 min. he never came to the phone was then told the only option I had was to buy the one they was trying to sell me ,or they would send the pieces back to me.

I call the shipper UPS they step up to the plate ,they will go back to location pick package up and lock into the matter .I then call back to the Sony Tech. spoke to a different Rep again because Israle Rep#C4KN still would not come to the phone.I ask them to hold package because shipper will be there next week to picked it up .The email I got from Israle I reply asking him to hold package because shipper will be back to picked it up still no response .I just hope it be there when shipper arrive.

Sony case # 301485794

UPS# 1Z95R9E20140611830

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sony/Laredo-Texas-78045/Sony-Sony-repair-center-Israle-repId-C4KN-Juan-repID-C3AY-Raven-repID-C2HD-They-lie-1086187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sony