Complaint Review: Sound Conceptions

• Updated: Mon, February 01, 2010

• Reported By: Mark — Prairieville Louisiana United States of America
Sound Conceptions
177 Main Street (I think) Fort Lee, New Jersey United States of America

Sound Conceptions Autotoys.com Money doesn't grow on trees! Fort Lee, New Jersey

I purchased a iPod adapter for my vehicle from a website called autotoys.com back in October of 2009.  The item was delivered in a very timely manner, but when I installed it, it was broken.  I immediatley called tech support to confirm that I installed it properly and they confirmed that I did and recommended that I return it.

This company has a no return/refund policy, but once I explained my situation they told me to return it and they would exchange it for a new on ( I have an e-mail confirming this).  Since they do not post a phone number, all corrispondence was done via e-mail.

We went back and forth for several weeks, then several months.  I kept asking for a status of my return and they would not give me an answer.  After several months of no reply e-mails, I decided to contact the Better Business Bureau.

The BBB gave them until Jan. 25th to resolve this issue.  They told the BBB that they replaced the iPod adapter with a new one, which prompted the BBB to close the case.

I never received a new item, I was never refunded my money, autotoys.com/Sound Conceptions has $153.00 of my money and I want it back.

Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sound-Conceptions/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-/Sound-Conceptions-Autotoyscom-Money-doesnt-grow-on-trees-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-563285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sound Conceptions