Complaint Review: Sounddoctorin

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jack — Netherlands Other
Sounddoctorin
727 N. 5th Ave Bozeman, Montana USA

Bob Weigel aka Sounddoctorin Sends incomplete order, then wants more money, becomes abusive, blackmails, and sends threats. Insane. Be aware of Robert Weigel in Bozeman Montana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: OPEN LETTER QUESTION TO JACK VALENTIJN

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jack again it's all in my ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

Delays shipping to more than 45 days in order to avoid Paypal disputes, then ships only a partial order and asks for additional payment to replace missing part of the order.

Becomes highly abusive and unreasonable in his communication, to the point of insanity. Goes to great lengths to inflict harm and makes attempts to blackmail.

Works together with an infamous Internet troll by the name of HardlineAthiest and UK based Damian Cheater to pull his blackmail and cyberbullying tricks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sounddoctorin/Bozeman-Montana-59715/Bob-Weigel-aka-Sounddoctorin-Sends-incomplete-order-then-wants-more-money-becomes-abusi-1101673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sounddoctorin

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

OPEN LETTER QUESTION TO JACK VALENTIJN

AUTHOR: sounddoctorin - ()

Jack, I'd like to ask you a public question.

Now..we both agree that these items weighing almost...nothing...were sent in THREE ENVELOPES.

Right?

Ok, why did we do that if you had tracking?  If you had tracking would we not have just sent them in one slightly larger envelope?

My point is you knew very well that you were getting no tracking NOR did you ever even so much as offer to PAY for the tracking that you reaped the benefit of by stealing 87.00 from me.

I don't appreciate bieng stolen from AND having you attempt to ruin MY reputation Jack.  There are just 'bad people' in the world.  Everyone struggles from time to time with doing what is right.  Some have a new motivation in their spirit to do what is right.  I profess that.  SOME are just afraid of what others will think so they do what's right to please people.   And SOME just don't seem to care what anyone thinks and they act like an outlaw.

I don't know whether you realize it sir, but you are currently looking like the latter because you FAIL TO REASON WITH ME WITH COUNSEL.  I'd gladly involve a third party who can witness exactly what your answers are to these things.

But as I already documented in our email exchange I put up on sounddoctorin website in link above, this boils down to the fact you MOCK my ordering instructions and just make up your own rule.  Jack's RULE is that JACK should not be responsible for PAYING the large cost of tracking overseas but JACK should reap them BENEFITS of tracking overseas!  GUESS WHAT JACK!  I'm not from CHINA!  I don't know how the Chinese ship 10 .50 cent voltage regulators for 2.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING AND TRACKING!  It doesn't work like that in the 'real' world.  It would have cost about 18.00 extra  to paper tape a box, pay for 12.00 registered mail plus the extra postage of sending a box jack.  You never so much as OFFERED TO PAY for it sir.

How can I think of you as anything but a scoundral?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jack again it's all in my ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

AUTHOR: sounddoctorin - ()

This guy tried to hijack the entire 267.00 using a chargeback and PAYPAL sent me notice that they were taking it all and after they said 'we'll get in there and fight for ya' or whatever, they sent another note saying the case had been decided in Jacks' favor EVEN WITH ME SHOWING EMAIL where Jack admitted receiving the first 2 out of 3 envelopes.  HOWEVER FINALLY a month ago i think I got word that they had decided to flip flop and decide in my favor on the obvious (they sent back 180 dollars of that.  So I'm out all the last parts and all the shipping for whatever reason.  These people dont' even do good accounting)

He saw good and well that there was no tracking on the first two envelopes.  HE SAW I'm sure in my ORDERING instructions that if people will take responsibility in case of non-delivery that I *allow* them to send overseas uninsured.  It's a good gamble and so far as you see Jack is the only person complaining after 1000's of orders have been sent.  I'm only aware of two other items to Italy that didn't arrive and one allegedly to UK but that guy filed before it was even time for it to arrive.  So I think he was just taking advantate (not to mention Bozidar has a criminal drug trafficing record if you look his name up.  This incident AND his is on my bad vender report at sounddoctorin.com/synthtec/deadbeat.htm )

And there it will stay Jack until you pay for the stuff you obviously stole.  I did NOT send an incomplete order.  THAT IS A LIE!  I sent it ALL.  And it's AWFUL suspicious that you asked for the SOURCE of the material I might add.

This is a guy who lost his job (probably because of crap like this) and is trying to break into the synth repair business.  I had to laugh at some of the wrong answers people were giving him when he was trying to solve an elementary puzzle... I think he's going to have a hard time at it.

Anyway I'd like this reviewed...This is a complete lie. He has obviously no documentation that I didn't send the complete order and my 100% sounddoctorin on ebay and OBVIOUS clear record other than this creepy person shows that he's probably the liar in this picture.

Thanks Jack. That took another 10 minutes.  Tack another 8.00 onto your bill if you ever want your name cleared.  The world needs to know about people like you.