Complaint Review: Sourtherlin Nissan FtMyers

• Updated: Thu, June 27, 2013

• Reported By: James — Naples Florida
Sourtherlin Nissan FtMyers
13985 Tamiami Trial Ft Myers Ft Myers, Florida USA

Sourtherlin Nissan FtMyers Misrepresentation sold car without equipment listed on window sticker and tried to bill for wax included in deal. The sticker with same Vin as car said multi cd bose and radio was cheapest single cd available. Ft Myers Florida

*Consumer Comment: Question

I purchased a Nissan Maxima form this dealer.  It was supposed to have everything available and to get me to buy it they threw in speical wax sealant.  The sticker on the car said it had a bose multi CD radio with 9 speakers an 2 subwoofers.

The sticker Vin matches the Vin on the car.  Yet, they sold it with the cheapest readio available.

When closiong I paid with a bank draft and a $7000+ personal check in the amount they told me I owed.  A week latertheir finance guy called and said he wanted me to pay $400 the wax job.  I refused.  He called my finance comopany and told the he had the authority to increase my loan.

Luckily, I financed through my own credit union and they called me about the matter.

They also refused to upgrade the radio saying that I had bought a custom package which made it "revert to the standard radio."  That is a line of BS that should bo in record books.

Don't deal with these guys.  They are everything bad you ever heard of about car dealers.

I have sent all documents to the Florida Attorney General who has the matter under consideration.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sourtherlin-Nissan-FtMyers/Ft-Myers-Florida-33912/Sourtherlin-Nissan-FtMyers-Misrepresentation-sold-car-without-equipment-listed-on-window-1062527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sourtherlin Nissan FtMyers

Question

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

When you checked out the car BEFORE you bought it, did you see if the correct radio was installed?  If it was not the correct radio, why did you agree to buy it as such?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC