Complaint Review: south I-75 Chysler Dodge Jeep

• Updated: Fri, November 20, 2009

• Reported By: Eileen — Verona Kentucky United States of America
south I-75 Chysler Dodge Jeep
140 Spears Lane Internet United States of America

south I-75 Chysler Dodge Jeep RobertG. Marshall-Owner.Theresa Allen-Sales Consultant. Chris HartfieldSales Manager. a fellow named Fred we are not sure what his real pstion is. Deceptive Sales tactics and zero ethics come standard at this Dealership know as South I 75 Chrsler Dodge Jeep Internet

this dealer used very disturbing tactics in order to get $1.900 more than the amount that they quoted us. The long and short of it is that we were bamboozled into a rush decision by  very slippery and dishonest group of car sales personnel.

While I am not denying that we were reckless an irresponsible to allow the dealership to trick us into signing documents in such a rush without clearly understanding if the figures matched the quoted price. I still feel that it is shocking that the whole dealership banned together to pull off a scam so heartless and greedy.

The sales lady Theresa Allen quoted my husband $18.000 out the door with a trade allowance of $1.000 for my car. A good friend of ours was there and my husband called me from Ms. Allen's desk phone to explain the deal. Ms. Allen heard the  conversation and did not say a word to correct my husband. Then when we realized what had happened she said she never quoted us $18.000. Ms.Allen Quoted that price to me and our friend verifies that he heard what we heard.

Now we are accused of having buyers remorse. what we actually have is victims remorse! The owner of the dealership included has treated us very badly. We have been taken to the automotive cleaners. this dealership is a sad example of what greed for money will do to a person, in this case a group of people.

my hope is that if nothing else, this report might save another couple or person from this dealerships unending lust for money without ethics or concern for anyone other than their own pockets. Please be careful or South I-75 will scam you out of your hard earned money. they could care less about anything but themselves and how much money they make. By the way they only have a  1.8 rating out of a possible 5.0 with Dealer rater.com

Jeff Wyler in Fort Thomas seems like a great dealership,They rate 5.0, buy from them if you are interested in Chrysler Dodge or Jeep products. As for us maybe next time it will be a Ford or a Toyota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/south-I-75-Chysler-Dodge-Jeep/internet/south-I-75-Chysler-Dodge-Jeep-RobertG-Marshall-OwnerTheresa-Allen-Sales-Consultant-Chri-526608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on south I-75 Chysler Dodge Jeep