Complaint Review: South Bay Office Products, Inc

• Phone: (954) 834-5370
  • Web:
  • Category:

South Bay Office Products, Inc RIPPED OFF Dearfield Beach, Florida

I get a call from South Bay Office Products, the lady says a co-waorker told her I was the person to speak with regarding office supplies etc. She says their company is going out of business and moving and they need to sell all their office supplies and I can get it for less than 50%. I thought this is great, I'm always looking to save some money especially in this economy. The lady makes everthing sound inexpensive and says she'll even include a very nice Cross pen as a gift (pen was ugly).

A week or so later I get 4 huige boxes with too many of everything I ordered and a few weeks after that, I recveived an invoice for over $4,200.00. I tried calling the company after I recovered from fainting.  No one answered the phone, all I got was a recrding. I left a message sdaying " WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS INVOICE NOW!!!"

A day later, a "Jenny" returns my call. I said are you crazy, you NEVER told me the invoice was going to be this much. She was rather uncaring and said the I couldn't return the supplies but she would reduce the invoice by half. I did some checking on them through the net and found this website.

I have decided I will ship everything back except for about $50.00 worth of stuff we've used. I am not going to be a victim of these insidious scum bags.  They have pulled this scam in 5 other states and enough is enough!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2010 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc/Dearfield-Beach-Florida-33443/South-Bay-Office-Products-Inc-RIPPED-OFF-Dearfield-Beach-Florida-575646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on South Bay Office Products, Inc